If you are interested in a career with Angel Ann’s, send your resume and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Angel Ann LLC provides non-medical in-home care to seniors, disabled adults, and those requiring assistance. Services may include: companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping, running errands, grooming and dressing assistance, recreational activities, periodic review with family, and providing transportation to physician appointments, beauty salons, etc.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality care to our clients through compassion and professionalism. We are always searching for quality people. Drug tests and background checks are conducted as a condition of employment.
Caregiver Job Description:
To provide personal care and incidental activities of daily living to clients in a home setting, assisted living, or a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Adheres to the written Care Plan to: Assist the client with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and nutritional needs. Assist client with ambulation, transfer and /or range of motion exercises. Assist client with instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, homemaking, preparing meals, and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment.
- Perform delegated tasks as instructed by the Family.
- Observes and reports clients condition and safety hazards to Care Manager and Family in a timely manner.
- Documents observations and activities in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Possesses organization skills necessary to carry out visit/shift and to complete assigned tasks.
- Protects clients’ personal information.
- Provides requested documents to keep employee information current.
- Maintains professional appearances, attitude and demeanor while on duty.
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks which would normally be required of a companion caregiver.
- 21 years of age or older, or certification
- Work experience in any one of the following:
- Two years of experience as a personal aide or equivalent life experience
- Certification of CNA, HHA or NA completion
- Provide health records to supervisor, i.e. TB within the last year (If test was positive, provide chest X-ray indicating negative results).
- Passing the Corporation’s evaluation of a background check.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the health care team
- Flexibility to travel to assignments
- Proof of valid auto liability insurance, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely and assist clients with standing and walking.
- Must have a compassionate, giving spirit.